James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value Kansas City
Specializing in James Hardie Siding Costs, James Hardie Lifetime Costs, and James Hardie Price Comparison
For the 8th Year in a Row, Re-Siding Your Home with James Hardie® Fiber Cement is the #1 Return on Investment!
The Pros Know
There are many other projects you can tackle, but only re-siding with fiber cement gives you the best return on your investment 8 years in a row.
- Residing with fiber cement gives a 25% better return than adding a bathroom and costs $61k less to complete
- Roof replacement remodel gives you a 23% less return on investment than re-siding with fiber cement
- Replacing your windows nets you 7% less return on investment than fiber cement re-siding
Remodeling magazine is the industry's leading home improvement magazine. Since 1988, Remodeling magazine's Cost vs. Value Report has compared construction costs for common remodeling projects with the value they add to a home at resale in the current real estate market. The results - upscale siding projects using fiber-cement return the highest value at resale.
©2012 Hanley Wood, LLC. Complete data from the Remodeling 2012 Cost vs. Value Report can be downloaded free at www.costvsvalue.com.
Value of James Hardie® Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you'll get with James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine's annual "Cost vs. Value Report," 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding**
- No need to hire - and pay for - an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor***
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your
James Hardie-sided home
*Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average repainting cost of a 3,000 sq. ft. home.
**Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average insurance costs of $1,900 a year.
*** Please see warranty.
Our Kansas City James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value Includes These Detailed Services
- James Hardie Siding Costs
- James Hardie Lifetime Costs
- James Hardie Price Comparison
- James Hardie Price Benefits
- James Hardie Siding Cost Comparison
- James Hardie Cost Estimates
- James Hardie Cost Values
- James Hardie Siding Savings
- Siding Costs vs Values
We Provide James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value in the Following Areas:
Countryside, KS | De Soto, KS | Edgerton, KS | Elmhurst, KS | Fairway, KS | Gardner, KS | Holliday, KS | Lake Quivira, KS | Leawood, KS | Lenexa, KS | Merriam, KS | Mission, KS | Mission Hills, KS | Mission Woods, KS | Olathe, KS | Overland Park, KS | Prairie Village, KS | Roeland Park, KS | Shawnee, KS | Spring Hill, KS | Westwood, KS | Westwood Hills, KS | Blue Springs, MO | Blue Summit, MO | Buckner, MO | Grain Valley, MO | Greenwood, MO | Independence, MO | Kansas City, MO | Lake Lotawana, MO | Lake Tapawingo, MO | Lee's Summit, MO | Levasy, MO | Lone Jack, MO | Oak Grove, MO | Raytown, MO | River Bend, MO | Sibley, MO | Sugar Creek, MO | Unity Village, MO And More
Why Kansas City Should Hire Us For Their James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value
Our professional James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value team is bonded, licensed and insured. They carry liability insurance and worker's compensation coverage. We also are a certified James Hardie preferred siding and James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value company.
As a Kansas City professional James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value contractor we can provide you with all types of James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value services like indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value to name just a few. VantagePoint Exterior will make sure your belongings are protected and your family is safe as we complete your James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value project. Let us do the work; there is no need to get your hands dirty!
Recent Articles About Kansas City James Hardie Siding Cost-vs-Value
- Coming Soon